Sunday, March 09, 2008

You're all I want, I just can't forget

Its so sad, when some people get jealous of someone when they themselves are so pathetic. They do ridiculous things like pulling someone down and call them things like "POSERS". To me, this is an act of stupidity and ignorance. You people, ought to be ashamed of yourself. Why waste the Earth's oxygen when you can just go *POOF*? Wow that'll look utterly great! No doubt about that seriously. (Laughs) Thankyou all for being so jealous of me. Just a minority, I'm not being thick-skinned and if you people have something called a brain, I'm being sarcastic :D

P/S: EEEEWWW I JUST MET ONE RUDE LITTLE WHORE! Check out my tagB for her mail. Eeeewww frigging polluted my contact list can! I must use Mama Lemon to clean it, asap :D

**

I just saw something which makes me very VERY happy! Thankyou(:
Eitherways, I'll be starting on my 20 hours revision thinggy tomorrow.
Not that I want to nor not that I don't want to. Its compulsory you see.
Toodles! Will blog more when I'm in a NOT-SO-BUSY mode. Haha sorry Marie I'm trying my best to not be so busy.

Okay BYE all HAPPY holis!
:D

No comments: